9/27/2020- THIS WEEK: Treasure Chest: Matthew 6:19-34
- Watch the video below for a brief lesson followed by an animated Bible Story.
- Click on each link below to view the activity ideas and discussion starters for this week! Make a treasure map. Get outside. Worship and pray.
- Activity ideas and discussion starters: Make a treasure map!
- Word Search for Older Kids
- Dot to Dot for Younger Kids
- Coloring Sheet
- Please save 2 toilet paper or paper towel rolls for each of your kids for an upcoming activity.
This fall will be a little different for the Community kids as we will be doing our Sunday School and Midweek activities at home/ online. We hope to be back together in January for our usual in-person fun and activities.
I want to be sure you know that I’d love to chat or answer questions if anything comes up. Call the church office at 605-336-1475 or email Heather.DeWit@Communityrc.org
If you missed a lesson, feel free to click on them below.
- Click Here for the 9/20/20 video. Our first video is just a quick introduction. Heather says hello to the kids, tells them the plan for this fall and reads a book from the church library. Where is Wisdom: A Treasure Hunt Through God’s Wondrous World, Inspired by Job 28 by Scott James Instead of a lesson or activity for 9/20/20, I invite you to spend extra time with your family in nature. Pray as you notice the beauty of God’s creation. Relax. Laugh. Enjoy one another.
Lessons from March/April/May 2020
- “Click Here- Week 1-Sunday School To Go” lesson from March 2020
- Week 2- The Armor of God
- Week 3- Jesus In the Storm
- Week 4- Palm Sunday
- Week 5- Easter
- Week 6- Let The Little Children Come to Me
- Week 7- Fruit of the Spirit
- Week 8- Zacchaeus